Eve’s Place maintains and operates a Mobile Advocacy Program designed to meet the needs of victims who;
1. Are not ready to leave their abusive partners
2. Do not need shelter (staying with family, able to obtain their own housing, etc.)
Our Mobil Advocates work out of 10 satellite offices;
*Tolleson *Avondale *Goodyear *Sun City *Peoria
*Wickenburg *El Mirage *Surprise *Buckeye *Glendale
Each client is assigned their own Advocate which meet individually at satellite office or other approved areas. Clients are encouraged to attend support groups that are held at various locations.
Additional locations will be added to accommodate victims needing assistance Call 623-537-5380 for information.
Services Available Include;
• Safety Planning
• Goal Setting
• Assistance in obtaining shelter
• Court Accompaniment
• Information and Referral
• Support Groups
• Food Boxes
• Housing Information
• Vouchers to Eve’s Treasures for Necessary items.
Youth services are also available in the community.
- Safety Planning
- Assistance with School
- Support groups
You can be involved in our Community Based Programs by donating one or more of the following;
- Be a Guest Speaker during a support group
- By Providing childcare during support group
- Items that can be donated
* Household Items *Nonperishable food
* Bus passes *Small gas station gift cards ($5 – $10)
* Fast Food Gift Cards *Cloth totes (Reusable bags, sewing clubs)
- As part of the Outreach program;
* Passing out flyers to local businesses, DES offices, clinics, churches, etc.
* Posting our flyer in your place of business
* Hosting Eve’s Place for a presentation during your next staff meeting